Sunday, February 7, 2010

Merry Monday, Way go go Saints! I think I will have to get the free grand slam breakfast at Denny's on Tuesday!

This weekend I was able to create a portal page for our advanced web 1 class. I like the flash animation that I put into it. I figured out how to make the background of the flash file transparent so that you can see the html background used in dreamweaver.

I also just finished up the homework for the cufon exercise. That took some messing around with because it turns out that in the header section I did not need to name the folder containing my .js files. All I needed to do was put in the two .js file names without a /js/ before them.

It just goes to show how intense coding can be. Even with one little mistake, the entire script would not work. I was really happy when I fixed the problem. After fixing that problem I moved on to the next assignment for my javascript online class. I created a 3 state rollover button in about ten minutes, so I'm glad that I am all caught up at the moment.

I'm looking forward to learning more about dreamweaver tomorrow.

-Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment